Monday, January 16, 2006

Project #1 - Fishman Work in Progress (WIP)

Title: "Fishman"

Date: Jan 10, 2006

Medium: Red Ball-Point Pen

Paper: 100lb Smooth Bristol

About this Project: Just a lil' something to show you how my Fishman was born :)

Pic 1: A simple sketch of Fishman. At this point I'm not sure what he will look like yet, just working on a basic outline. 

Pic 2: I started working on the face & now Fishman is coming to life...he looks a little disappointed lol. 

Pic 3: Two faces appear on Fishman's body as his scales develop.  One face is under his fin, the other is above it.

Pic 4: I added more scales and some extra curls to his tail.  He's finished!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

freakin AWESOME darlin!!!

1/16/2006 5:49 PM  
Blogger TeAnne said...

Hi Jane. I love how you did these :) Thanks for visiting my blog too :)

1/18/2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger Joseph Chiang said...

wonderful penmanship!

1/18/2006 11:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you consider doing a tattoo design for me?? You do BEAUTIFUL work!! Love it! Please email me if you would be interested. Thanks.
lululove1996@yahoo.com

12/11/2007 9:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home