Sunday, March 19, 2006

ACEO #35 - "Telekinetic Kitty"

Telekinetic Kitty - 2.5"x3.5", Prismacolor colored pencils and a little ink.

This artwork was created for "ACEO Theme Week", a fun monthly event that promotes ACEOs on eBay. ACEO stands for Art Cards, Editions & Originals. An ACEO is basically any artwork that is 2.5"x3.5" in size. The "ACEO Theme Week" event starts on the 18th of each month, and artists from around the world participate, listing their themed ACEOs starting at just 99cents. Our theme this month is "Green" so I drew a green telekinetic kitty with a floating lotus. The kitty has colorful flower & butterfly designs on it's body and a peaceful little smile on it's face.

Thanks for looking:) Jane

8 Comments:

Blogger JAN said...

Very beautiful indeed..striking surreal and serene...awesome..I am green with envy at your talent lol

3/19/2006 11:34 AM  
Blogger orion713 said...

Jane that is my favorite...oh I love it!!!!

3/19/2006 4:41 PM  
Blogger Olga Ziskin said...

Jane, that is wonderful! She's very cute - I love the unusual colors (that green is so nice). And how you shaded her face, it goes from dark to light so smoothly!

3/20/2006 1:47 AM  
Blogger Michelle Wrighton Artist said...

Another gorgeous kitty!

3/20/2006 5:14 AM  
Blogger tonypetersart said...

I like the tattooed kitty, it has the feel of Keane's art from the 60's (the big eyes). Very nice!

3/21/2006 12:09 PM  
Blogger Fossfor said...

your work is so delicate,I love this green cat and the japanese tattoo cat...
beautiful!

3/29/2006 2:18 AM  
Blogger orion713 said...

This piece is UNBELIEVABLE in person! It is so delicate I can't even believe it is possible. I think that Jane used telekinesis to paint it. It is so amazing Jane. I am honored, thrilled, and humbled to own it.

4/01/2006 12:15 AM  
Blogger IamOSI said...

sweet. diggin the details and patterns.

4/04/2006 9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home