Monday, January 30, 2006

Knitting: Horace Update!

Amanda Hone, the artist who originally created Horace, the knitted bear is now releasing her pattern to the public! Visit bearsunited.co.uk to purchase your own Horace pattern & take a look at other knitter's Horace bears. The pattern is easy to follow, and takes a few hours to complete. My Horace is pictured below, and he's also featured in The Horace Gallery at http://bearsunited.co.uk.

I've started knitting another Horace, a light blue one for my friend Tami Tangerine. Her Horace shall be submitted to the Horace Gallery within a few days (I love this pattern!) :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh, you are too awesome!!!

1/31/2006 5:08 PM  
Blogger ottoblotto said...

What a great bear! I love this!

1/31/2006 6:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home